Food & Drink jobs in Torquay
Broaden your search
Refine your search
Found 1 job
We are working with our award winning Global FMCG client to recruit a joining them in a fulfilling career where you will...
Have a Slice of Career Development!
Are You Passionate about Foodservice?
As a Field Sales Manager, 75% of your time will be spent managing a team of 7 Area Sales Managers. The remaining 25% will be spent managing and dev...