Non Food & Drink jobs in Swindon

Broaden your search

Refine your search

Function

Location

Business Sector

Hours

Recruiter Type

Contract Type

Found 11 jobs

  • Senior National Account Manager - 2 Direct Report

    • South West - Ideally based within 2 hours of Dorset
    • £60,000 - £70,000, Car or Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension & Healthcare
    • Food Industry Associates

    Opportunity to join a global FMCG food business as SNAM. 2 direct reports, full responsibility for driving their branded business across all channels.

    Top job

  • Sales Executive

    • England, Bristol
    • Up to £35000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As Sales Executive covering the U.K you will be responsible for selling a range of high end products into Gyms, Salons and Beauty Clinics and your ...

    New

  • Key Account Manager

    • England, Gloucestershire, Gloucester
    • + Bonus + Car
    • Michael Page Sales.

    An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Technical Sports Apparel and Equipment specialist seeking a Key Account Manager to look after major UK...

  • Sales Executive

    • England, Bristol
    • £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling commercial vehicles on a lease / contract basis. Your customer base will be extremely var...

  • Field Sales Team Manager

    • England, Bristol
    • £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As a Field Sales Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing, motivating and developing a team of 4 Business Development Managers.

  • Account Manager

    • England, Bristol
    • Up to £30000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling a complete range of office supplies into both SME and corporate clients.

  • Business Development Manager

    • England, Bristol
    • £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling bespoke HR management software into organisations who employ over 1000 people.

  • Area Sales Manager

    • South West & South Wales
    • £attractive basic salary plus open-ended bonus potential, car and benefits
    • Cavendish Maine

    Job title:          Area Sales Manager Location:         South West + South Wales Salary:             £attractive basic salary plus open-ended bonu...

  • Sales Specialist

    • England, Somerset, Bath
    • Up to £25000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As a Sales Specialist, 80% of your time will be spent identifying and closing new business opportunities, with the remaining 20% managing existing ...

  • Area Sales Manager

    • South West / South Midlands
    • £40,000 + bonus + company car
    • Cavendish Maine

    Job Title: Area Sales Manager Location: South West / South Midlands Sector: Building Products Salary: £40,000 + bonus + company car Reference: RO/2...

  • National Sales Manager

    • England, Bristol
    • £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    The role of National Sales Manager will see you managing a team of 3 field sales representatives, 2 self-employed representatives and 1 telesales r...

  • Sales Executive

    • England, Bristol
    • Up to £35000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales jobs

    As Sales Executive covering the U.K you will be responsible for selling a range of high end products into Gyms, Salons and Beauty Clinics and your ...