Sales jobs in Gloucester

Broaden your search

Refine your search

Function

Location

Business Sector

Hours

Job Title

Recruiter Type

Salary Band

Contract Type

Sign up for job alerts

Found 1 job

  • Regional Sales Manager (London Well Digger)

    • Mobile/Field (90%) and Office Working (10%) (London/South East England)
    • Competitive
    • Brewgooder

    Our London Well Digger will work directly with our Chief Well Digger (Commercial Director) and Founder, and will be accountable ..

    Top job

  • National Account Manager

    • North West England
    • £45-50k 
    • Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd

    ElevateRTC have been asked by a very well renowned, extremely reputable food manufacturing  client to source a National Account Manager ..

    Top job

  • Sales Executive

    • England, Bristol
    • £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
    • BMS Performance – Sales

    As a Sales Executive, 90% of your time will be focused on identifying new corporate customers, the remaining 10% will be spent managing existing ac...