- Product lifecycle management for a given range of products within the total product offering
- Gather relevant end-user insight for the markets, utilize and share this within the group
- Lead the Product Roadmap process for your area of responsibility utilizing insight, business facts and data to ensure delivery on relevant customer and end-users needs
- Identify potential opportunities, test ideas and establish relevant projects to deliver future growth
- Manage a given product area within the range of product towards Professional and/or Do-it-yourself (DIY) users
- Engage with a broad range of stakeholders across the markets and value chain to ensure that the product portfolio management aligns with end-user and customer requirements and expectations and the overall strategy
About the Company:
- With a proud history, a focus on innovative products and close collaboration with our end-users, my client look forward to giving the right candidate an exciting and educational role as a Product Manager in their product and innovation team.
- My clients’ product and innovation team is responsible for the product portfolio and product roadmaps, product development and R&D across all markets.
- They are a positive team working together to achieve their goals and are looking for someone who is motivated by learning and success.
- As a company, my client focus on making it easier for their customers and end-users to overcome their challenges within their category.
- As a Product Manager, you will work to optimize the product offering for a given product area, ensuring that they continue to meet the needs of their customers, whilst simultaneously maximizing profitability and minimizing complexity.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You have a professional degree in a relevant subject /field e.g. Business or Marketing
- You have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to influence and integrate the opinions of stakeholders
- You are analytical and enjoy trying to look beyond the numbers to figure out the underlying trends or motivations that drive them
- You have relevant product experience within Marketing, Commercial sales or Product Development
- You are fluent in English as this is my clients primary working language
- You are a team player and eager to collaborate with and learn from others
£35,000 - £38,000
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.