- Market leading non-food consumer goods business with a number of highly reputable brands across multiple product categories.
- Products are brand driven, highly innovative and used by consumers globally.
- Business are steeped in heritage, very well established and viewed as a market leader across the UK.
- Supply all key retailers including grocery, department stores, online and international customers.
- Can offer a great career path and progression for the right individuals.
- Managing a North-West territory including Cheshire, Lancashire, North Wales and Merseyside
- Selling to a mix of retailers including independents, garden centres and buying groups amongst others
- Working as part of an independent sales team, striving to achieve targets both as a team and individually
- Work in conjunction with the strategic plans of the business and different brands
- Will need to have previous area sales or territory sales management experience
- Ideally this will be from a non-food consumer goods category, selling a branded product but candidates from other areas or more traditional FMCG will be considered
- You may be looking for a change in direction in a great business across a buoyant category with a very well established organisation
- Will need to be ambitious, diligent, organised and able to manage your own diary and time effectively
- Target driven, good at building relationships and enjoy being customer facing
- Able to travel across the territory as per the needs of the role and business
Benefits & details:
- Highly competitive salary, company car and benefits package. To be discussed upon application
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 2/12021/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.