The Senior National Account Manager-Ecommerce is a key player in the UK commercial team, responsible for managing and growing the online sales accounts within the personal care sector. Client Details
The business is one of the worlds most recognised manufacturer of certified natural and organic personal care products. They boast a portfolio of over 100 products, sold in 50 countries with over 3000 employees globally.
The brand is a fairly new entrant into the UK market and has grown rapidly, with a presence across Boots, Superdrug, and online customers such as Amazon, Look Fantastic, Asos, Sephora and many others.
Due to their impressive growth, they are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to take responsibility for their ecommerce business in the UK. Description
Reporting to the Head of Sales UK, the Senior National Account Manager will be part of the UK sales team, tasked with driving sales growth in e-commerce accounts the direct to consumer website.
This individual will work extensively with an external Amazon agency and other partners, leading all aspects of the Amazon business and other e-comm accounts within the portfolio, along with exploring new ways to expand future growth, strategically defining the long-term plans within account portfolio and have a direct impact on the future success of this channel. We are looking for an experienced person to deliver significant sales growth over the next 3-5 years.
The Senior National Account Manager will work cross functionally with marketing, Finance, and operations teams leading distribution, NPD and category initiatives for e-comm customers.Profile
We are looking for the following experience:
- A proven track record of managing Amazon and other online customers.
- Ideally experience with health and beauty/personal care, but other FMCG product categories will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms and digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Up to £60,000 + £5,000 car allowance + package.
- Home based, one day a week in the Midlands office.