PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Doritos, Pipers and Monster Munch, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers around the world more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories. The company generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and in 2023 have been awarded the Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality (formerly Times Top 50 Employers for Women) for the 18th year in a row and Top Employer for the 12th year in a row.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
About the team:
Our Route Sales Reps are one of the main factors of our success. The passion that they have for our brands and the drive to achieve success is what increases our product sales and placements across the country. They establish long term relationships with independent retailers ensuring our Snacks products such as Walkers, Doritos and many more, are always stocked in store.
We are a results-driven organisation and our expectations are high which is why we need talented, dynamic and hard-working individuals to join us. In return you'll be given every opportunity to promote your own personal and professional development in a supportive, dynamic and people-centric organisation.
About the role:
You will be driving a 3.5 t vehicle and lead your own territory and look after a customer base of around 120 small independent stores. Visiting 18 stores per day, you'll be out on the road working independently all of the time, so you'll need to be self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- Follow set journey schedules.
- Seek new customer opportunities for your territory.
- Provide a regular, reliable and consistent service for our customers.
- Build relationships with your stores to help deliver our business' agenda.
- Lead daily stock and cash processes for ordering, picking and delivering of stock.
- Be responsible for growing defined targets across your territory.
- Collect and unload stock from cash & carry at the beginning and at the end of the day.
- Hunger and drive to succeed in a global FMCG company.
- Full, manual UK driving license as you will be driving a 3.5 t vehicle.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Basic IT Skills (desirable).
- Selling Skills (desirable).
- Incredibly self-driven personality.
- Experience of working to targets.
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals.
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation.
- Independent and pro-active individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Organisation skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- £24,300 + £13,668 performance-based bonus scheme.
- Company mobile.
- Flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holiday's with the option to buy/sell 5 more, income protection, life assurance.)
We are committed to learning and development opportunities in order to create a culture of lifelong learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.