Our client is all about quality food products and ingredients and is business that has never stood still. Passionate and creative in transforming ideas into reality is how they like to think of themselves. They know what it takes to source top quality products and are partners with some of the biggest names in the UK and Ireland. As a direct result of their ongoing success they are looking to recruit an;
AREA ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTHEAST
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
As an Area Account Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of driving the success of the brand portfolio. You’ll be responsible for your own geographical sales territory and building sustainable relationships with your customers to ensure that our products are a integral part of their success. Working independently for much of the time, you must be self-motivated with the ability to manage your time effectively. We need a great team-player with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, as ultimately this will help you develop and will be vital to your and the company’s growth.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!
This role demands dynamism, resilience and proven sales experience. You must possess a keen eye for the detail and unwavering perseverance to achieve your goals. This role is ideally suited to an ambitious individual with the ability to thrive under the pressure typical of working for a national company.
The ideal candidate will have,
• Previous sales experience
• Proven customer relationship management
• Customer forecasting
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm, and potential to progress
• Proven negotiation skills
• Ability to work efficiently individually and as part of a team
– Ideally experience of working within the food industry across retail or foodservice -
If you’re ambitious, passionate, and ready to make an impact in the dynamic world of quality food products, this role is your opportunity to shine