Excellent opportunity to join one of the genuine market leaders and recognised brand names within the Foodservice sector.
Our company are able to provide a one stop solution including Ambient, Chilled, Frozen, Fresh, Seafood and Meat produce. Their ability to fully meet the requirements for comprehensive menu planning is second to none as is their reputation for combining quality produce with excellent levels of service.
The company are able to offer strong career prospects for successful professionals looking to make their mark on within the Foodservice industry.
By combining a family based service ethos with our fantastic branded and non branded ranges our name is recognised for quality across the foodservice sector.
We are currently seeking to recruit an area sales professional to develop a portfolio of accounts from one of our regional depots.
The successful candidate will be responsible for approximately 150 accounts within a designated territory. They will be involved in menu planning and upselling within these established clients in addition to developing new business.
The account base will consist mainly of Restaurants, Hotels and Pubs although there will also be a strong amount of Public Sector based accounts such as Schools and Hospitals.
The role is of a consultative nature due to the comprehensive range available to the client and candidates will be expected to be able to communicate with a wide range of decision maker ranging from Chefs through to Catering Managers and Purchasing teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a comprehensive and market leading product range to foodservice clients, supported by an excellent level of service.
We are ideally seeking to speak to proven sales professionals with experience selling into the foodservice and catering sector.
- Candidates with a proven track record in Foodservice field sales are of strong interest
- Candidates with a proven track record in other Field Sales disciplines (including Drink or FMCG) are also welcomed
- Candidates with experience in sales to the hospitality sector are of particular interest.
- Candidates must have strong business development skills and drive to achieve new business. A background working for a foodservice food manufacturer or wholesales is preferable.
- Candidates must be driven, energetic sales professionals able to plan and implement their own journey plan.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for foodservice candidates seeking to further their career with a brand leader.