Thirsty for a change? A great opportunity where you can motivate and develop an award-winning field sales team. We are looking for a Regional Sales to work for CPM representing Suntory's iconic brands such as Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Sport & Ribena to name a few. Field team management experience is essential for this role, you will be supporting a team of field sales executives who call into the Convenience, Wholesale and Foodservice Channels. Up to £34100 p.a. (includes 10% bonus STC) + company car.
Ideal Location: Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Territory covering: Birmingham, Blackburn, Bolton. Cheshire, Halifax, Huddersfield, Manchester, Northampton, Preston, Sheffield, Stockport, Warrington, Wigan and surrounding areas
Working for CPM as a Regional Sales Manager you will be leading a sales team of up to 12 Sales Executives, who will be calling into independent and food service retailers representing our longstanding client Suntory and their products. Day to day you will be responsible for setting a clear vision and strategy which will cover the training, development, retention, and motivation of the team. Your commercial acumen will be invaluable in both managing costs and budgets as well as supporting your manager, providing insight, and ensuring we over-deliver for our client.
A day in the life of a Regional Sales Manager will include:
- Working with our in-house recruitment team, taking responsibility for regional recruitment, minimizing churn and providing training, developing and nurturing the team to be their very best.
- Full team management including performance management.
- Providing senior management support to the National Sales manager.
- Delivering against key sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Planning and organize regional meetings and cascading communications to the team.
- Analysing data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and underlying trends.
You would enjoy this Regional Sales Manager role if..
- You want a role that really allows you to expand your people management skills, increasing your already great experience within training, developing, motivating and performance managing a sales team.
- You pride yourself on exceeding client expectations - growing sales is second nature to you.
- Previous experience of managing costs and budgets effectively to ensure objectives and targets are achieved is something you have experience of.
- You love looking at things differently, and coming up with innovative suggestions and solutions.
- Working with people and ensuring they reach their full potential is something you thrive on.
Essential requirements of a Regional Sales Manager:
- Previous experience in managing a sales team, ideally at area level.
- An understanding of retail / FMCG preferred.
- A Full drivers licence that enables you to drive in the UK (auto or manual)
Why work for us as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Great package offered £31,000 + 10% Bonus Per Annum
- Flexible hours -37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Generous Holiday Package
- Company Car
- Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
- Tablet & mobile phone
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel, and Subsidised Gym Membership.
CPM has been accredited Investors in People Gold award and places great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities.