We are looking for a high calibre Key Account Manager who will be responsible for expanding sales and maintaining strong relationships with a number key accounts in the North.Client Details
The business are global manufacturer of household cleaning products, with a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands across multiple cleaning sectors. Aswell as a branded offering, they also supply private label products to supermarkets, discounters and highstreet retailers, manufactured in their state of the art factory in at their head office in Barcelona. They have subsidories across Europe, and have spent the last couple of years putting a huge focus on the UK market, growing and building their customer base as well as a high performing sales team.
Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to cover some of their Northern customers. Description
As Key Account Manager, you will support the Senior NAM on large retail accounts, aswell as having your own portfolio of 2nd tier, wholesale and convenience customers.
· Account development - prospect and initiate contact with potential new accounts.
· Maintain & develop range in live accounts including promotions.
· Prepare presentations for accounts/prospect accounts in line with marketing & KPIs to achieve budget targets.
· Establish positive and proactive relationships with key customers and within the business cross-functionally.
· Work with and maintain regular reviews with marketing, finance & demand colleagues to develop products and P&Ls to achieve KPIs.
· Achieve KPIs set out and agreed with manager.
· Prepare budget templates as required (July/September).
· Analysis of market, category and competitor data
· Travel within UK as required to meet with accounts & colleagues.Profile
We are looking for the following experience:
· Business Development Manager or Key Account Manager level candidates
· Experience within FMCG - we are open to all product categories (ideally non food)
· A mix of brand and private label experience is desirable, but either will be considered Job Offer
Up to £45,000 + car, bonus + benefits