Full time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive basic salary + company car or car allowance + annual company bonus scheme
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Home based with regular travel Head Office (Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (RG41)) and to our client's (Chiswick, London)
As the Account Director, you will have full autonomy and accountability for all account operations and for setting, updating, and delivering the strategic plan proactively. This role also carries day to day responsibility for contractual compliance and health and safety standards within the team. You will be accountable for total delivery of the service within the budget and will have full P&L responsibility for the account including agreeing the annual and periodic KPIs with the customer and subsequently rolling these out to the field team. You will also be able to deliver sustainable & profitable growth for your customer and Powerforce through world class activation, amplification & availability improvement at Point of Purchase all whilst beating the competition!
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure the account operates in line with contractual agreement and that all the account team understand our key operational contractual obligations.
- Creation and implementation of the Strategic Account Plan and the continuous improvement of this.
- Execution of the strategy and direction of the team.
- Implementation of best practice ways of working and initiatives.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders both internal at Powerforce and within the customer.
- Lead the MORs, QBRs and T2Ts.
- Creation and presentation of insight and innovation to stakeholders.
- Liaise with third party stakeholders to maximise benefit and information flow to the account.
- Personal demonstration of our values and behaviours consistently.
- Actively develop a culture of recognition and reward within the team.
- Identification of training needs and implementation and creation of training to fill identified needs.
- Coaching and development of team members so that each team member’s contribution and potential is maximised.
- Implementation and maintenance of the APR Dayforce programme.
- Ensuring team is kept to full strength by recruiting as necessary and minimising turnover of high performing colleagues.
- Delivery of targeted ROI and implementation of corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensuring all team members understand their individual job roles and are carrying them out fully.
- Implementation of all agreed policies, practices, standards of conduct & standard ways of working.
- Direct the field support team to ensure highest possible service levels are provided to the field and customer.
- Ensuring audit and accompaniment programmes are carried out in line with agreed targets / published guidelines.
- Proactively review field processes and procedures and constructively challenge existing approach where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that team have the information and tools that they require to fulfil their function – if they don’t then fix it!
What we are looking for:
- A strong team player, with great interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Extensive industry knowledge and insight into retail and retailer processes
- Proven ability to deliver Customer excellence and continuously improve services
- A self-motivated individual with the will to win
- Strong commercial and financial acumen – forecasting, P&L, and budget management
- Excellent performance management skills, and the ability to motivate others to achieve
- Track record of achieving targets
- Please note, you must have a full UK manual driving license held for a minimum of 12 months
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus opportunity
- Additional benefits such as enhanced holiday, enhanced pension, life assurance, and enhanced maternity / paternity leave
- Additional perks such as Tastecard, Perkbox, Calm app, and Health Assured support
- A great working environment where success is celebrated and rewarded
Are you our next investment? Apply today!