My client is looking for a dedicated Content & Community Manager to drive their digital presence within the electronics/manufacturing industry and foster an engaging online community. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in creating engaging content, managing social media platforms, and building online communities.Client Details
The organisation is a leading entity within the electronics/manufacturing industry. With a sizeable team of professionals, it is renowned for its commitment to innovation and high-quality products. The company takes pride in its collaborative work environment and its focus on professional development.Description
- Develop and execute a content strategy that drives engagement and growth.
- Manage all social media platforms and develop strategies to increase followers and engagement.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Compile report for management showing results and ROI.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
A successful Content & Community Manager should have:
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations.
- Proficiency in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Strong project management or organisational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- An attractive basic salary offering up to £55,000 per annum.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Permanent position within a forward-thinking company.
- Opportunities for professional development.