The role of a Digital Marketing and Communications Executive is a unique opportunity for a skilled professional to drive online marketing and communications strategies within the leisure, travel & tourism sector. Client Details
Our client is a well-established player in the Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry. With a sizeable team spread across various locations, they pride themselves on offering the most unforgettable experiences to their customers.Description
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to produce content including site photoshoots.
- Communicate internal teams on tight deadlines/ urgent workload.
- Generate engaging content for website and social media platforms.
- Analyse and report on digital marketing metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute communications and media strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention.
- Manage and respond to general inquiries via email and social media
The successful Digital Marketing and Communications Executive should have:
- Previous experience in a DTC environment.
- A great understanding of digital assets and internal communication.
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and social media.
- A daily rate of up to £200pd (Via an Umbrella company).
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting industry.
- A collaborative and inclusive company culture.
We encourage all qualified candidates who are excited about working in the leisure, travel & tourism industry and looking to make a significant impact in their career to apply.