Unleash Your Zest for Success with Tropicana Brands Group as a Field Team Manager!
You will work on behalf of Tropicana Brands Group a market-leading beverages business. You will manage a team, who are responsible for increasing brand visibility and sales within the convenience and independent sectors.
£36000 per annum, 15% OTE bonus, Fuel card and company car.
Ideal location: London, United Kingdom, N1
Territory covering: Cardiff, Newport, Derby, Nottingham, Chelmsford, Romford, Southend, Bromley, Dartford, Maidstone, South East London, Harrow, London, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Watford and surrounding areas.
What will you be doing?
As a Field Team Manager, you will manage a team that increases the sales of Tropicana Brands Group products in convenience and independent stores and work alongside our Wholesale Channel to increase the visibility of products in your teams local depots.
Your field sales team will work across channels using a blended strategy, combining face-to-face, virtual, and digital interactions. Through you and your teams extensive market knowledge and customer interaction, you will be responsible for delivering sales, share growth and raising the in-store profile for Tropicana Brands Group.
As a Field Team Manager, you will:
- Lead a sales team of up to 7 Field Sales Executives calling into stores in their areas to promote and sell a selection of Tropicana Brands Group products and increase visibility
- Support your team in increasing distribution for a range of SKUs in chillers and promotional space, ensuring all sales data is reported through our CRM system
- Build effective relationships with your team adapting your style to inspire and lead high-performance results
- You will visit direct reports in the field, observing, coaching, and giving ongoing support to drive sales and other KPIs.
- Receive first-class training on products, field management, and in-house systems.
- Be responsible for managing individual sales targets, reconciling floats and approval of expenses.
What are we looking for:
- Previous experience managing a field-based team while driving sales targets, KPIs and ROI.
- The ability to demonstrate from previous experience how to include and negotiate with retailers to create maximum ROI on every call.
- You have a full UK driving licence and are happy to use your own vehicle.
Perks & Benefits:
- Salary: £36000 Basic
- Earning Potential: 15% OTE bonus
- Holiday Package: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with a pension plan
- Full Brand Immersion: Access first-class training, including a full briefing with Tropicana's leaders
CPM values diversity and is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Our success is built on a foundation of diverse talents encompassing various backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. Our collaborative environment fosters the sharing and celebration of great ideas and achievements.
CPM is an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people.
If this sounds like a great job for you and a culture, you'd like to be a part of then we would love to hear from you!