Unleash Your Zest for Success with Tropicana Brands Group as a Field Sales Executive!
You will work on behalf of Tropicana Brands Group, a market-leading beverages business. You will be responsible for increasing brand visibility and sales within the convenience and independent sectors.
£32000.00 per annum, 15% OTE bonus, Fuel card and Company van.
Ideal location: Ilford
Territory covering: London E, Ilford and surrounding areas.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Executive, you will be working to increase the sales of Tropicana Brands Group products in convenience and independent stores while working alongside our Wholesale Channel to increase the visibility of products in your local depots. You'll also ensure that all stock is on brand and correctly displayed.
You will work across channels using a blended strategy, combining face-to-face, virtual, and digital interactions. Through your extensive market knowledge and customer interaction, you will be responsible for delivering sales, share growth and raising the in-store profile for Tropicana Brands Group.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will:
- Visit stores in your area to promote and sell a selection of Tropicana Brands Group products and increase visibility
- Be supported by our online digital app *shopt, which will support your blended approach and help you successfully engage with your customer base
- Increase distribution for a range of SKUs in chillers and promotional space, ensuring all sales data is reported through our CRM system
- Build strong relationships with decision-makers, enabling you to influence them to maximise every sales opportunity and products are prominently positioned#
- Achieve daily sales and distribution targets utilising POS and marketing tools provided
- Receive first-class training on products, sales techniques and in-house systems
What are we looking for:
- Previous retail or sales experience is desirable. We would also love to hear from you if you have the right attitude to succeed in a field sales role.
- You have a full UK driving licence and are happy to drive a caddy-sized van.
- You love influencing people and enjoy making a success out of every day, with the ability to motivate yourself to achieve targets and earn money based on your outputs.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: £32000.00 Basic
- Earning Potential: 15% OTE bonus
- Travel: Caddy van and Fuel card provided
- Holiday Package: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with a pension plan
- Full Brand Immersion: Access first-class training, including a full briefing with Tropicana's leaders
CPM values diversity and is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Our success is built on a foundation of diverse talents encompassing various backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. Our collaborative environment fosters the sharing and celebration of great ideas and achievements.
CPM is an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people.
If this sounds like a great job for you and a culture, you'd like to be a part of then we would love to hear from you!