Cavendish Maine are working with international interiors business Lualdi. We are looking to recruit a Project Sales Coordinator to join their dynamic new team in London. In June 2023 Lualdi opened a brand-new showroom in the heart of London, designed by one of the most influential international architects, Piero Lissoni.
This role would suit someone with a strong customer service and administration background with an architectural or design qualification.
The role will be working on high-profile projects across London and UK, collaborating with a growing talented team.
This role will be in a supportive capacity, assisting the team with all aspects of projects, organising samples, design documentation, liaising with clients, and general coordination of the showroom/office.
Reporting to the UK GM there is plenty of support from the head office in Italy where there is a full Design and Production team.
The role also includes some day-to-day product sales operations, ensuring the highest quality customer care whilst consistently maintaining accurate records.
You will work from Lualdi’s showroom in central London with occasional site visits.
This role would suit a strong administrator who is looking for a varied role where every day will be different.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, be organised and ideally have some design or experience reading CAD drawings. You will manage multiple projects simultaneously working in a team with a pragmatic approach to ensure all tasks get the excellent support they need.
• Assisting in the coordination of the projects, from initial enquiry through installation.
• Carrying out site surveys and working with contractors.
• Coordinate drawings and specifications with internal and external teams.
• Putting together quotes and orders.
• Checking invoices and signing off against orders placed.
• Maintain ongoing communication to understand changes, design issues or time / budget constraints.
• Some knowledge of AutoCAD is real a plus.
• Confident in Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
• Have excellent presentation skills with an eye for detail.
• Highly motivated and target driven.
• Interested in design and the creative industries.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Fluent in English, Italian a bonus.
This is the perfect role to gain a depth of experience in the architectural design industry working with an established international company.
Full product training will be provided, including a fully expensed trip to Milan to experience the factory and meet international staff.
Position – Project Sales Coordinator
Sector – Interior Solutions
Salary – c£28,000 - £34,000 + bonus and benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.