TERRITORY MANAGER – Convenience/Independent Retail channel
An opportunity to work within our Convenience and Independent Retail channel awaits a motivated salesperson who thrives on working with Independent Retailers, building relationships, exceeding targets and being part of a forward-thinking and problem solving team. The ideal candidate will show they have an excellent understanding of Independent Retailers and how to win with them!
This exciting opportunity will require you to
- Direct sell into stores, maximising distribution and volume opportunities for our clients brands
- Develop and have existing relationships with Retailers and Cash & Carry hub depots
- Grow distribution of our clients core range and maximise shelf visibility
- Manage cash and invoicing and weekly admin
Essential Skills/Qualifications must have’s:
- Excellent and confident people skills and selling skills
- Route planning, cash handling and data recording accuracy
- ‘Go for it’ energy!
- IT skills for Tablet for presenting and showcasing our brands
- Full UK Driving licence
- £24,000 per annum, plus on target bonus and company van
- Opportunity to progress within ‘Blue Chip’ partner
- Access to Company pension scheme
Contract length: 8 months with potential of becoming permanent following a probation period
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday (37½ hours per week)
Who are Retail Sales Solutions
We deliver Field Sales, Marketing and Intelligence for our clients within the FMCG sector. By Analysing Data and producing tailored solutions, we ensure our clients achieve their goals and capture lost opportunities and reach their brands potential at point of purchase. We pride ourselves, for being highly trusted, delivering a first-class brand ambassadorial service for each of our clients.