We are looking for a high calibre, experienced National Account Manager to join a global manufacturer of DIY products. The ideal candidate will utilise their expertise to drive sales and maintain excellent relationships with our key accounts in the industrial/manufacturing industry.Client Details
The company is a well-established player in the DIY industry with a portfolio of brands that are used recognisable across the globe. They supply all the major retailers, DIY retailers and industrial customers, and manufacture everything in their Northern site.
Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to recruit a National Account Manager.Description Key Responsibilities
· Ensure budgeted sales and margins are achieved across your customer base
· Provide a weekly forecast update and adjust short and long-term forecast accordingly
· Maximise sales by securing a full promotional calendar
· Develop longer-term business plans in line with customers and the organisations strategic plans
· Work with demand planning & manufacturing to achieve targeted service levels
· Negotiate additional product introductions
· Prepare and present customer budgets, as and when budget assessment and new are required.
· Report on a monthly basis National Accounts Customers reviews on gross margin, sales to customers and market conditions.
· Pro-actively develop profit and growth driven proposals throughout the year for improving the National Accounts performance, based on thorough and detailed customer and consumer insight; present these proposals to the senior management and deliver the benefits to the business
· As required, participate in projects, company and group activity to ensure key objectives are achievedProfile
A successful National Account Manager - DIY Sheds should have:
- Experience working for a large manufacturer of FMCG products (food, drinks or non food)
- Experience with high value P&L (ideally £15m+)
- Proven track record in managing key accounts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and work cross functionally to ensure your customers are getting the best level of service
- Up to £60,000 + car, bonus+ package
- Office based role, 3 days in the office (Yorkshire) 2 days home.
- An engaging work environment with a strong team culture.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
We encourage all candidates who meet the above criteria and are eager to contribute to a high performing team to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the industrial/manufacturing industry with a leading company.