- Leading food organisation working across all out of home sectors both public and private sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development that offers flexible working
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This Business Development Manager role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has a passion and drive for leading on customer opportunities within the foodservice sector.
- The successful Business Development Manager will manage the development of a new customer sales pipeline that delivers long term profitable growth.
- The Business Development Manger will lead of contracts and tenders across areas of out of home including national restaurant, pub and hotel chains and school and healthcare organisations.
- Working closely with marketing the Business Development Manager will develop strategies to convert target national organisations to become customers
- The Business Development Manager will manage relationships at a senior level and will be involved in the on boarding of the new customer
- Using fantastic commercial and data analysis skills the Business Development Manager will identify sales and profit growth opportunities that maximise margin and exceed budgets
- You will have experience of delivering successful new business development within the foodservice industry. You will have a proven track record of winning new national accounts within foodservice
- The Business Development Manager will have the confidence and ability to engage with prospective customers at a senior level and have excellent presenting skills
- The successful Business Development Manager is highly commercial with a proven track record of delivering new business that achieves sales and profit targets.
- In the role the Business Development Manager will work cross functionally with multiple departments and will thrive in a collaborative working environment
- It is essential to have good excel and data skills and be able to create commercially compelling bids.
- You will have strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple projects at a time, a self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Having excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate with stakeholders.
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £60k plus car, bonus, commission and excellent benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Role is split between the office in Windsor (2 days) and home (3 days)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16986/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.