Production Planner | Fresh Produce | March
6 Month contract
Salary: Competitive + Overtime
Are you passionate about organic farming and sustainable agriculture?
Do you have excellent planning and organizational skills?
Do you want to join a growing and innovative company that produces high-quality organic potatoes?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the perfect candidate for the business I'm working with!As a production planner, you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Developing and implementing production plans and schedules, based on market demand, weather conditions, and crop quality
- Coordinating with the farm managers, agronomists, packhouse staff, and logistics team to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of our production process
- Monitoring and reporting on the production status and performance, and identifying and resolving any issues or challenges that may arise
- Optimizing the use of our resources, such as land, labour, equipment, and materials, to achieve our production goals and reduce costs and waste
- Researching and implementing best practices and innovative solutions to improve our productivity, quality, and sustainability
- Experience in production planning, preferably in the organic or horticultural sector
- A good knowledge of organic potato farming, including crop varieties, pest and disease management, and certification standards is desirable
- A strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A high level of computer literacy, with proficiency in MS Office and ERP systems
- A great communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with different stakeholders and teams
How to apply:
- A passion for organic farming and a commitment to our values and vision
Click the link below to apply directly or get in contact with Jack at email@example.com