Are you a driven and effective manager? Can you maximise sales growth and deliver revenue and customer targets? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, people-led environment? Yes? Then becoming an ASM for the Largest Independent Wholesaler is the next step to further your career…
This role will be based in the North West with your team based in Preston and Whiston depots. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will effectively manage all team's people, commercial and operational aspects. Directing, training, and motivating your team of Customer Sales Representatives in the achievement of sales, business development, cash profit and customer satisfaction objectives ensuring this growth area continues to regularly outperform.
Your main responsibilities
- Managing and providing strategic direction to your Customer Sales Representatives to ensure all sales and customer satisfaction targets are achieved
- Effectively lead, upskill, and develop your Customer Sales Representative team to ensure individual performance-related targets are met
- Ensure that processes which will effectively measure individual capability against targets are implemented and managed accordingly
- Work collaboratively with the teams across our Bestway Network and Sheffield Support Centre
- Prepare weekly, and monthly sales reports submitting your findings, analysis, and recommendations to the Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a highly effective, driven and influential people leader, adept at bringing new ideas and ways of thinking to the role backed up with the ability to drive through these new ways of working. With a customer-centric approach, you should be passionate about putting the customer first and ensuring that your team provides exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Previous experience working within an FMCG/convenience/retail/ or van sales arena
- With a solid understanding of how retail works, you’ll have the experience to handle the growth plans associated with this area expertly
- Comfortable in challenging effectively, when appropriate
- Confident in driving achievement through the measurement of set and agreed targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to develop a team with confidence
- A flexible approach to daily responsibilities
- An ability to work under your initiative
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others
If you are looking to launch, or grow, an exciting career in a company that values progression and development! Choose “Apply now” to fill out our short application and submit your CV!