Want to make a mark in the confectionery world? Well, here's your chance!
We're Valeo Snackfoods - the genius mix of Kettle Foods, Tangerine, Big Bear and It’s All Good. But we're not just a company; we're the drivers behind the UK’s top 100 grocery brands, alongside generating revenue of over £280 million. You've probably heard of KETTLE® Chips, Metcalfe’s® popcorn, Foxes, Poppets, and Barratt – yeah, we're kind of a big deal.
As a National Account Executive, you will be the secret ingredient to our success. Working alongside our experienced National Account Managers (NAMs), you will be the visionary behind the strategy. You'll dive into the world of weekly reports, exciting promotional plans, and even have a say in new product launches.
Fancy being the go-to person for certain accounts, including key retailers? Yes, that's part of the gig!
As a National Account Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in achieving business unit goals for Valeo Snackfoods, be part of a national sales team, representing our confectionery portfolio & contributing to the growth of our industry-leading brands.
- Collaborate with Senior NAMs and NAMs to achieve business plans and commercial KPIs
- Drive commercial performance through weekly reporting, promotional planning, and NPD coordination
- Lead account management for specific formats or accounts within the business unit
- Conduct daily and weekly analysis using retailer portals, ensuring optimal sales performance and pricing strategies
- Ideally degree-educated or with evidence of strong academics
- FMCG environment experience preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Numerate with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Full UK driving licence
What we offer you in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Matched pension scheme
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Canteen, free parking, staff discount, and more!
Elevate your career with Valeo Snackfoods and be part of a renowned brand that opens doors to growth and exciting opportunities in the retail industry. Apply now and help to unite the UK with flavour.