Are you a highly capable Product or Project Manager looking for a new challenge? If you’re operating in the FMCG industry and keen to take on a new challenge this year in an on-trend and fast-growing category, this may grab your attention!
A Product Manager position has arisen for a high-growth, dynamic and forward-thinking FMCG business. The role will see you working hand in hand with the Marketing department and sales team. Expect pace, change, innovation and a team-orientated culture.
This FMCG organisation is delivering fantastic results and continuing to grow and innovate staying ahead of the curve. They manufacture a multitude of products and inspire team collaboration, a joined-up approach and very much a ‘can do’ attitude. This is an organisation which will provide learnings, internal and external stakeholder management and a great deal of cross-functional working. If you’re looking for a change in direction and are keen to take on a varied role, this may just interest you.
The role of the Product Manager is to build and maintain the overall project planning and management of NPD and EPD projects. You will proactively risk assess delays and fast track opportunities, being the champion for the New Product Development process delivering best-in-class projects on time and to budget across all key accounts.
- Project delivery
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaged in the project and held accountable for their deliverables
- Ensure delivery of SKUs and products in line with business expectations
- Build and understand lead times for specific areas of product and packaging development, managing expectations of the business
- Effective leadership and influence of cross-functional project teams
- Propose actions to solve any deviations when they arise
- Analyse financial documents throughout the project
- Analyse the performance of launched SKUs and review
Successful candidates will be a ‘hands-on’ Product or Project Manager, able to work to complexity and have strong attention to detail. You will also hold the following experience/ attributes:
- FMCG/ Consumer Goods experience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail – used to managing multiple projects
- Methodical and process orientated
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to analyse numbers and performance
- Holds gravitas and can challenge the senior leadership team and has authority to hold various stakeholders accountable for their deliverables
- Action orientated – goes the extra mile
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility
- Driven, engaging and an excellent communicator
This is a rare opportunity in FMCG and one which you can really get stuck into! If this sounds like something that will grab your attention, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.