Sales Representative M4 Corridor Between Swindon and Newbury,
NB please do not apply if you live outside this radius
Baker & Taylor is the UK’s premier supplier of books and stationery to the Leisure, Garden centre and gifting markets. We pride ourselves on giving our customers exceptional service and delivering sales and quality ranges that cannot be matched. Our sales team enjoy being the face of our company backed by our fantastic customer service, ranging and distribution teams. Our culture is open, friendly and hard working.
• Servicing existing customers in your defined territory, directly selling, placing orders via a portal and placing product from our defined ranges.
• Liaising with head office through submitting daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
• Maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Customer service and client relationships
• Meeting sales goals with territory management
• Closing skills
• Prospecting skills
• Hands on merchandising and motivation for sales
• Previous experience in FMCC or Garden centre market places
• Familiarity with office software and comfortable to work with company software through iPad devices.
• Clean driving licence
• Engaged to execute merchandising activities that will involve an element of product lifting in store.
This is your opportunity to join our exciting and developing company. Come and join us on our mission to help spread literacy throughout the communities that we live in.
Your application will only be considered once you have supplied all of the relevant details, CV covering letter and salary details.
Submit your CV with covering letter and current salary by clicking the APPLY button