The Senior Digital Content Officer is an integral part of the Marketing team in a leadingUniversity, responsible for creating and managing digital content that resonates with our audiences and supports our brand.Client Details
This organisation is a large-scale institution in the Higher Education sector, situated in Uxbridge. With a workforce of over a thousand employees, this institution is dedicated to making a real impact in the community, through innovative approaches to their work.Description
- Create and manage compelling digital content across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and strategise content.
- Ensure all content is consistent with the brand, style and tone of the organisation.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content strategies.
- Identify and engage with key digital influencers and thought leaders within the sector.
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and customer needs.
- Ensure all content complies with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the digital content calendar.
A successful Senior Digital Content Officer should have:
- Strong writing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven experience in creating content for various digital platforms.
- Understanding of content management systems, SEO, and digital trends.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Salary range of £37,000 - £46,000 per annum.
- Generous holiday leave and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a tangible difference in a Not For Profit sector.
- A collaborative and engaging working culture.
- A chance to work in a vibrant location in Uxbridge.
We encourage all suitable candidates who are passionate about making a difference and enhancing their career in the Not For Profit sector to apply for this exciting opportunity.