Are you an FMCG professional ready for your next challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase both your creative and commercial skillset? Look no further!
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Trade Marketing Manager to join a global FMCG giant that owns a number of the most instantly recognisable household name brands across various categories. They have a reputation for hiring aspiring commercial talent to develop and progress through the business.
As Trade Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing awareness and growth of several key brands across a range of distribution partners. As you will have influence and input with stakeholders across Brand Marketing, Category Management and Sales, this is truly an opportunity for your talent to be recognised. Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Full ownership of the B2B Trade Marketing Budget
- Adapting and delivering marketing materials & content, liaising with global head office and colleagues in the EMEA region regularly
- Supporting the business growth agenda on and offline
- Working with key distributors to develop strong Activation marketing plans
- Analysis of campaign successes, market trends and competitor activities
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B Marketing role, ideally coming from a Trade / Shopper Marketing background. You will need to work with autonomy, taking responsibility for your success in the role. As this is a customer-facing role, strong relationship-building and communication skills are key.
- Organised – project management will be a key focus of the role
- Commercially savvy with a genuine passion for getting the most from budget and brands
- A creative thinker, able to think outside of the box to gain an edge over competitors
This is a fantastic role with real opportunity. If you’re looking for a new challenge, please apply or get in touch directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.