- Leading regional foodservice organisation
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Genuine passion for food with a collaborative, customer service driven customer strategy.
- This Head of sales role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has a passion for food, the customer and leading sales teams
- Head office is Sussex based (once or twice a fortnight) team are based across London, South East, Home counties
- The successful Head of Sales will be accountable for leading and developing a team of area sales managers to deliver the sales strategy for this foodservice wholesaler.
- As Head of Sales you will drive financial performance across revenue, profit, costs and margins to deliver targeted budgets.
- The business is extremely food and food innovation focused, as the Head of Sales you will understand and capatalise of food trends and innovation.
- The Head of Sales will lead, develop and motivate the team of area sales managers developing individual development plans. You will inspire the team to deliver expected behaviours and standards.
- As the Head of Sales you will develop new business leads by networking and attending industry events
- The Head of Sales will play a key role within the leadership team and will report to the MD
- You will currently be working in a senior sales role within the food industry ideally within UK foodservice or food wholesale.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate a successful track record at leading, inspiring and developing teams to deliver results. Minimum 3 direct reports
- For the head of Sales role you will be customer driven and have a collaborative, hands on approach.
- You must have excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence with stakeholders.
- You will have a thorough understanding of the food industry and have a genuine passion for food
- The Head of Sales must have a proven track record of developing and executing a profitable sales strategy.
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £75k plus car, bonus and benefits
- Fantastic culture, growing successful business
- Role is home based with travel across the South East
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16981/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.