Sales Executive for a leading Retailer with an immediate start!
- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Sales Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for working closely internally with data teams – analysing data and compiling actionable insights.
- The Sales Executive will work with external suppliers, liaising to build relationships and determine the best solution plan for the individual supplier.
- Work to deliver the team’s ambitious sales targets, leading meetings with suppliers and establishing relationships internally to grow the business.
- Account Management skills – will be the point of contact for your clients.
- You will be confident with data, with the ability to translate information and provide recommendations.
- Sales experience – has ability to upsell solutions and manage stakeholders.
- Account Management skills – have experience working in Retail or FMCG.
- Confident communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Details
- Up to £47,000
- Bonus and package
- Home Counties office 3 days a week, easily accessible from London
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16984/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.