Maternity Cover – 9 months
There’s More to Gü
Our Purpose is to Create the Most Irresistible Treats. Our Mission is to take Gü to more people and places whilst reducing our impact on the planet!
Great Place to Work award!
We are the number one chilled dessert brand and pioneer in indulgence, and we are bringing a ‘first to market launch’ with the most indulgent product yet!
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of bringing a new product to market - from the initial concept right through to product launch within the factory (including but not exclusive to HACCP, Specification Review, QMS Launch Packs, Trial Planning and Delivery)
- You’ll be the key customer contact for all issues concerning the products you and your team are working on
- As well as new products, you’ll also have responsibility for improving existing ones and will work closely with Process Improvement lead and the Product technologists whom report to you both as well as procurement teams and chefs who will help you get the job done.
- Leading the company New Product Development team and making sure they are recognised as an important part of the company’s success
- Play an active part in Operational Excellence initiatives to drive both team and business performance
- Ensuring all new products meet technical, price and production parameters (OEE, Speed and Labour)
- Conducting nutritional research as required
- Presenting new products to potential customers (both internal and external)
- Food related degree / qualification.
- Product and / or process development experience
- You could have come up through the ranks having possibly started as a Product Launch Technologist
- Relevant food manufacturing knowledge/experience with proven exposure to working with chilled food products
- Demonstrated extensive practical factory or product development experience
- Experience gained within a Product development role/department of a food manufacturer in the same or similar role
- Excellent communication skills with the visible passion and enthusiasm for delivering product innovation and development
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm and passion for the brand
- Electric car scheme
- Increased holiday with length of service
- Option to buy more holiday
- Enhanced maternity / paternity
- Free product allowance
- Flexi week opportunity every year
- Cycle to work
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.