Field & Home Based covering the South - ideally located around the London / Home Counties area.
Our client, a fast-moving, successful and growing food company are looking for an experienced Field Sales Executive to join their Seafood team in a role incorporating business development and account management.
Reporting to the UK Head of Seafood, the successful candidate will be a natural salesperson, experienced in the sale of frozen fish & seafood product to wholesaler customers throughout the UK.
They will be part of a driven sales team in a fast-growing business and enjoy the challenge of developing sales of quality seafood products to independent fish merchants, wholesalers and frozen food distributors.
This role will suit an individual who has excellent knowledge and experience of the UK wholesale seafood market.
- Develop sales with new and existing customers - independent fish merchants, frozen food distributors, manufacturers etc.
- Assistance of seafood development within the greater business, in addition to developing of own accounts.
- Arranging and attending customer/potential customer meetings. Attend Trade shows
- Achieving sales targets and profit margins, in line with company expectations
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, including new clients and new products
- Excellent experience in the UK seafood wholesale market. Product knowledge of various seafoods.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Organised and the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong network of Wholesale contacts in the UK
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
£40-50,000 per annum
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will contact you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partners Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partners Limited and no fees will be payable.