Sales Development Executive - Blackburn - Remote
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will work with and develop professional relationships with our customers, influencing base distribution, availability, NPD & promotions. You will ensure Mondelez have great visibility within independent retail outlets and ultimately meet your customer’s needs. Your drive and determination to succeed will lead you to deliver the Field Sales annual objectives and you will have a big opportunity to act as an owner.
How you will contribute
• Ensure that all customers are visited within set cycles.
• Influence availability and distribution of the key selling products.
• Maximum presence and impact on displays.
• Initiate promotional activity in line with the Field Sales strategic plan
• Negotiate and deliver volume for specific promotional drives
• Agree and set up promotional material in store
• Play a key part in a regional team and motivating your colleagues to reach a common objective each period.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
• Self-motivated and have a disciplined approach towards working alone.
• A resilient and optimistic attitude towards opportunities.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Strong analytical and organisation skills
• Perseverance and attention to detail
• An open mind towards new ideas and skills
• The ability to work toward targets, plan and manage yourself.
• Have a strong desire for personal development and growth.
• Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
• Sales experience, preferably FMCG/CPG
More about this role
What you need to know about this position: You will be visiting a pre-determined number of Independent and Symbol retailers on a regular basis. You will work closely with a Cash & Carry wholesaler on, or near your territory. You will be sensitive to your customers needs and as such, will be able to help grow their snacking range. You will be part of a remote working environment and will play a key part towards building your team that is aligned, motivated and collaborative.
What extra ingredients you will bring: FMCG/proven sales experience, ideally a strong knowledge of the area and a passion for Mondelez brands.. A desire to succeed, a competitive but team orientated nature and a resilient approach to challenges.
Education / Certifications: Preferred minimum of A level education but this is not essential.
Job specific requirements: A driver’s licence is essential with a maximum of 3 points. You should be comfortable with driving either an automatic or manual vehicle and working alone. Strong numeracy and communication skills are key for the role.
Travel requirements: You may be required to stay overnight for occasional work purposes.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday
• We offer a competitive salary, plus bonus from the start, along with a car, mobile & tablet.
• All of our SDE roles come with a BMW company vehicle (or a comparable automatic transmission vehicle will be provided).
• Full pension scheme, plus flexible benefits package.
• A range of delicious products from our staff shop at hugely reduced prices for you, your friends and your family!