- End to end management of the product lifecycle
- Working with leading retailers
This company is a leader within their industry who have undergone an exciting period of growth. They are now looking for a Product Manager with a keen eye for detail to join their team. Description
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities
- Create and manage the creative lifecycle critical path
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the products
- Drive sales by working with the sales team and key customers.
The successful Product Manager should have:
- Experience within Product Management
- Proven efficiency in using Excel
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- The ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Strong communication and organisational skills
A salary of £45,000 is on offer for the successful candidate