Looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with proven strategic experience and a passion for all things digital to be responsible for driving my clients strategic plan and deliver multiple campaigns. As Senior Marketing Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and execute a detailed schedule of integrated marketing activity for the year throughout Europe.
- Management of 3 marketing team members.
- Monitor and track the digital marketing budget.
- Constant review of campaign performances, adjusting KPI’s to reflect and reporting to marketing director on ROI and success.
- Multichannel delivery across SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing and website management across EMEA.
- Managing multiple IT projects, including connecting the EMEA trade catalogue to the new PIM system.
- Working alongside the new CRM instance to implement a new marketing cloud solution and e-mail strategy.
- Maintain good relationships with the distributor network and identify areas to collaborate on campaigns.
- Approving all digital content in line with brand guidelines, including adverts and website assets.
- Successfully manage multiple agencies to deliver plans throughout the year.
- Grow customer loyalty, increasing reviews and building a community.
About the Company:
- I am recruiting for my client who manufacture outdoor power equipment and tools part of a large global tools group, one of the largest power tools manufacturers in the world who operate internationally.
- Recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager (Digital) in a hybrid role for the office in the South East.
- My client are a quality manufacturer of outdoor power tools and equipment, selling tools to skilled tradespeople and investing in growing their marketing team to keep up with the rapidly growing requirements of the brand in the UK and across Europe.
- The office is a fast paces and exciting place to work with a focus on innovative new technology and growth.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven experience in leading a team.
- Proven experience working with PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Strong understanding of GA4 and HTML.
- Experience working with a CMS platform (knowledge of Drupal preferable but not essential).
- Experience working with Salesforce (preferable but not essential).
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office: Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.