Hungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we have abundant opportunity or as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About this role
In the past 18 months, the Grocery Strategic Accounts team has become an essential part of our UK strategic objectives. We've forged impactful partnerships with leading brands, onboarding thousands of grocery sites nationwide.
As a team member, you'll lead strategy for vital partners, collaborating closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Beyond account management, your role involves shaping overarching strategies and contributing insights for mutual growth. Join us to be a key player in defining the future of strategic partnerships and contributing to our continued success in the dynamic landscape of UK grocery retail.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
• Overall ownership of the day-to-day and strategic management of all aspects of several branded Grocery and/or Retail partner relationships
• Responsible for building a functional and productive working relationship with key Retailer counterparts
• Working closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders (including Delivery, Marketing and Operations)
• Overall accountability for monthly, and quarterly, performance reviews with Grocery and/or Retail partners
• Responsible for drafting and driving the annual business plan with owned Grocery and/or Retail partners
• Manage, own and influence the trading performance of Grocery and/or Retail partnerships through the creation of trading plans, activations and Joint Business Plans
• Support in the development of internal process changes for new demand areas
• To support the Team Lead in the contractual negotiations accompanied by the strategic analyses
• Attending and, at times, leading internal meetings as a representative of the Strategic Accounts team.
• Supporting strategic account executives across smaller brands
What will you bring to the table?
• Proven Key Account Management experience, preferably in Grocery/Retail, but not essential
• Strong understanding of B2B and the Grocery UK market
• Experience analysing data with great attention to details
• Proven ability to grow accounts through the implementation of joint business plans and identifying upsell opportunities
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
• Commercially savvy with competent negotiation & influence skills
• Great people skills - you know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
• You love Just Eat - you’re passionate about what we do and our vision.
At JET, this is on the menu:
Our teams forge connections internally and work with some of the best-known brands on the planet, giving us truly international impact in a dynamic environment.
Fun, fast-paced and supportive, the JET culture is about movement, growth and about celebrating every aspect of our JETers. Thanks to them we stay one step ahead of the competition.
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.
What else is cooking?
Want to know more about our JETers, culture or company? Have a look at our career site where you can find people's stories, blogs, podcasts and more JET morsels.
Are you ready to take your seat? Apply now!