A growing family run housewares/DIY supplier.
Well known within the sector they sell to national and independent retailers.
- Working with a number of existing accounts across the South East, as well as identifying and developing new business, you will sell to a mix of wholesalers, buying groups and independents including garden centres, as well as the opportunity to deal with some regional key accounts such as Morleys.
- Based ideally in Surrey you will be operating in the housewares, DIY or garden sector at the moment, although other non-food sectors will be considered.
- Knowledge of the independent housewares, DIY stores and garden centres across the South is essential.
- Focussed, methodical and keen to take ownership to drive the business forward are key character traits.
- £31,000 - £34,000 Basic + Bonus + Car
Shelley Velati or Rina Gokani
South East – Ideal location Surrey
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.