Are you a London-based French speaking Senior NAM looking to join forces with a Global FMCG who are exploding across international markets?
This is a super opportunity for someone of the above to come on board this fast progressing $bn business and lead the growth agenda with their European markets with a big focus on the French Grocery channel. The business operates across multi-category product areas and has won numerous awards through its portfolio. In addition to this, the business will open its new European Hub in London in mid-late 2024, making it an exciting time to join.
Senior NAM – French Speaking
Global FMCG brands
£60,000 – 75,000 + 25% Bonus
New European HUB opening mid-late 2024
London / South East based
With French language being essential, you will have responsibility for managing the French grocery channel with a mindset for growth and development across other European markets. Working closely with the Customer Supply unit, there is the ambition to move towards a more direct supply model with retail customers and build relationships to a strong point where the business is then able to maximise commercial opportunities. There will be an element of travel to such customers so flexibility will be required to align with business and customer needs. This is very much a sleeves-rolled up business environment so you will require a professional and adaptable attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Fluent in French and English is essential.
- Solid experience of managing UK and/or French Grocery retail customers.
- High level commercial and analytical skills with the ability to identify shopper trends through using category data.
- A background of working for large FMCG brand houses.
- European or international market experience is preferred but not essential.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who can work under pressure.
- Experience of brand growth and the ability to develop new opportunities.
- Must be adaptable and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
** This role will be office based once the new European Hub opens in mid-late 2024 which will be within the London region.
The recruitment process consists of three steps:
- A conversation with about your career goals and to learn more about the role and business.
- Present on a task provided to showcase your skills and abilities.
- Meet some members of the Global team and get a glimpse of the culture and work environment.