Category Insight Manager
Are you ready for a Category Insight Manager role where you will be supporting the Head of Category Insight to support the commercial teams and ultimately be part of the growth trajectory that my client is currently on? Aiming to be number 1 in their category in the next 6 years!
Would you like to work for one of the largest UK snacking businesses looking for someone to analyse data and present findings, to best position the brand among competitors?
If you are serious about career growth and would like the opportunity to work on internationally recognised brands, then read on!
My client invests heavily in customer market research and therefore is looking for someone to come in and make the most of the data they acquire! Working within a team of three you will have access to Kantar, Circana and NIQ after that the rest is up to you. This role would benefit from someone who has a creative flare to their work and whose storytelling skills and top-tier! If you are ready to join a supportive team – where progression, personal development and teamwork are top priorities, this might be the role for you!
The right candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in category/insight management (Brand or Agency side)
- Be familiar with 2 of the following data sets:
- Demonstrate presentation skills and the ability to story-tell when presenting data
- Creative thinking when analysing data – the ability to think of actionable marketing strategies in consequence
- Long-term approach to work, with great attention to detail and integrity
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a persuasive flare while maintaining high standards of integrity
- Experience using Power BI Desktop is incredibly desirable
- Be able to present to 4 weekly insights meeting
- Hybrid working (2days in office)
- Competitive pension scheme
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Regular team days out
- Yoga Wednesdays, Bootcamp Thursdays
- Located 5 minutes from the train station
- Break out room – inc. Dart board and Pool table
With this role there are a multitude of opportunities on the table with sideway steps into other brands an option and promotional opportunities are fast within the business!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, however, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.