Working together with the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for creating and managing all digital marketing, with the goal of building the brand's online presence. The main channels will include the website, LinkedIn and YouTube. You will also be focusing on all Digital Marketing data analytics: from pulling data to processing it, analysing it and presenting it to senior stakeholders. Client Details
My client is a leading player in their B2B industry, dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and high-quality products. They offer fantastic career progression and a competitive benefits package. As they continue to expand, they are seeking an energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to join their digital and content marketing team.Description
- Lead and enhance brand presence across various social media platforms.
- Plan, create, implement, manage, and measure social media campaigns aligned with demand generation objectives.
- Develop customer-focused campaign content to effectively promote products and services to target audiences.
- Implement global digital marketing campaigns for the brand in collaboration with local stakeholders.
- Utilise social media monitoring tools to gain industry insights and track competitor digital marketing activities.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the performance of digital marketing messaging across social media channels, providing actionable insights.
- Deploy strategies to increase website traffic through identified Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tactics.
- Support global and local marketing campaigns with a strong focus on social media and customer experience.
The ideal Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will have:
- Extensive experience in digital marketing with proven leadership in social media campaigns.
- Extensive experience in Marketing Analytics.
- Experience working with programs like Sprinklr and Marketo, or similar.
- A passion for campaign management and creative marketing.
- Effective communication, networking, and influential abilities.
- Strong organisational and analytics skills.
What's in it for you?
- A salary between £40,000 and £46,000 annually, depending on experience
- 27 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working: twice a week in the office
- Fantastic career progression
- Private health care
- Pension contribution