Are you working in Sales in FMCG and enjoy working in the OOH sector with strong knowledge of major end-user customers? Are you looking to secure a role in a more passionate business who are all about sustainability and healthier living? This will interest you then!
You can expect to find:
- A start-up foodie brand filled with passionate people, all super ambitious to achieve great things!
- A position which will see you take the lead on everything OOH, responsible for setting strategy and growing new business with a specific focus on RTM & End Users.
- A fun and social environment where everyone is behind the same cause.
- A role which will challenge you and ask you to get stuck into wide and varying responsibilities – as is the nature of an SME!
Based in central London, these guys have real passion and strong roots in their establishment. They’re expanding into new ranges and 2019 has seen them turn a new corner in their growth for several reasons and as such, makes for an exciting time to join and a brand-new opportunity!
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic growth and partnerships in the OOH sector working with end users as well as RTM customers. Whilst already operating in the OOH channel, it’s currently more end-user focused and we’re looking for an individual who wants to be instrumental in taking them to their next phase of growth to establish and build on relationships with RTM customers. There is a lot of low-hanging fruit and a real appetite from multiple customers to work with the brand. You will be developing partnerships and winning new business, increasing distribution and launching more SKUs. As well as implementation this role offers you a real opportunity to be involved in wider business strategy and offers something unique in the start-up and SME space!
What we’re looking for in our Sales Manager:
- First and foremost; desire - drive to win and succeed in a start-up brand, prepared to get stuck in and prepared to bring a strong work ethic.
- FMCG account management and business development experience.
- OOH experience within Food Service and RTM customers specifically.
- A self-starter nature, tenacity, results-focused and a belief in all things sustainable and passionate about healthier living.
- A natural coacher and mentor of people given you will be leading a small team.
Having already operated in an account management and development capacity, you will of course be able to demonstrate a track record of growth and delivery, adaptability, strong influencing and people skills as well as a strategic thought process.
This will be an instrumental appointment in the business and as such we’re looking for the very best. If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate to apply for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.