- Respected Market Leader within the Flooring Sector.
- Opportunity to progress with a forward thinking organisation.
We’re looking for a Specification Sales Manager to take on the challenge of penetrating various aspects of the residential market through key clients and specifiers that operate within the sector.
The aim will be to gain buying agreements where appropriate and to build a project pipeline based on a variety of residential buildings from luxury developments through to social housing.
You’ll have all the tools to do the job: the broadest product range, great delivery support and top-class customer service. You’ll need to leverage your potential through your customer relationship building skills, tenacity and drive to build and grow the area.
About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the Commercial Interiors sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their team with the key recruitment of an additional Specification Sales Manager within the South East of England.
- The company has a choice of products available through flooring contractors for projects undertaken by architects, designers and other specifiers.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Create a specific business plan to proactively identify and target growth opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers within the specification, housebuilder, developer, residential sector from leading residential projects, through to social housing and also care homes.
- Identify, record, monitor and convert project opportunities within the marketplace to maintain and improve market share.
- Creating market and competitor information and feed it back to the business in order to ensure market requirements and competitor developments are incorporated into marketing and product plans.
- Account management and new business development
- £55,000 - £65,000 Basic + Bonus, Car and Benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.