About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the floorcoverings sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their team with the key recruitment of a Regional Sales Manager to manage a team of 6 Retail Sales professionals covering London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities.
- It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the Role:
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are:
- Manage and develop a team of sales professionals.
- Achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Build strong personal relationships with key accounts.
- New business development and account management market analysis and research.
- Undertake analysis and support company research to better understand the markets they operate in.
- Monitor competitor activity.
About the Individual:
- We are looking for a People Manager who has experience working within the retail floorcoverings sector or a related industry furnishings, furniture or KBB.
- The successful individual will have experience managing a team of sales professionals within the retail sector.
- Alternatively, we would welcome applicants from outstanding sales professionals from within the flooring sector that are looking to become Managers.
- Basic up to £70,000 + Car, Benefits and Bonus
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.