Well established territory with sales in excess of £1million.
Combination of UK delivered and container sales.
Open ended commission scheme that fully rewards success.
The Role of Sales Representative:
- £25,000 - £35,000 plus open ended commission at 1% of all sales, plus car.
- Home based, you will be covering Cumbria, Lancashire, Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Co Durham, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create a journey plan that maximises customer contact time.
- Build strong relationships with Owners, Buyers and Sales Assistants in all existing and prospect accounts.
- Identify and activate opportunities for sales growth with all customers.
- Adapt your approach according to your territory targets.
- Demonstrate skills in range selling, merchandising, sales presentations and negotiation.
- Provide first class customer service and follow up.
- Report regularly to the National Sales Manager.
- Communicate regularly with your team.
The Person For This Sales Representative Opportunity:
This is an enjoyable yet challenging, competitive sector. The key to success is frequent customer contact, great relationships and a commitment to customer service. The profile we are looking for includes:
- Living in the North of England
- A track record of field sales success dealing with garden centers or similar independent retailers.
- Experience of seasonal selling.
- Excellent communication skills, sociable personality, good sense of humour.
- Well planned and organised.
- Highly self motivated and able to work from home.
- Hard working. Calls per day can range from 5 to 10 during business months.
- A long-established, privately owned garden trade supplier with strong ranges that meet the needs of retail buyers and consumers.
- A negotiable basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 plus a 1% commission on all sales, company car and everything you need to work remotely.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.