Haddenham, United Kingdom
Type of contract: Permanent
• Develop actionable insights from a variety of data sources, to build category value driving plans with customers.
• Build a matrix of collaborative relationships across customers, becoming the go to partner for category insight and initiatives.
• Analyse market trends, consumer insights, and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities.
• Be the category expert across your external and internal business partners, developing key recommendations by brand and retail environment that will drive McCormick performance.
• Manage data and insights relationships with external agencies.
• Relevant experience in Category Management within the FMCG industry.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in using a variety of data analytics tools.
• Comfortable working across a number of categories and customers.
• Able to navigate complexity, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects to a high standard.
• Experience of working within a growth mindset business, highly agile and solution focussed.
• Strong attention to detail.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 60 locations in 25 countries and 170 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz Herbs, Spices & Seasonings, French’s American Mustard, Franks Hot Sauce, Cholula Hot Sauce & Herdez our Authentic Mexican range.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.