The company are a market leading organisation within the Commercial Interiors sector, that are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of a General Manager.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
The company provides quality, choice and availability to Retailers, Designers & Contractors across the UK.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
Main Duties and Tasks
- To develop a long-term strategy for the company with the 3 main routes to market, Commercial, Retail and Specification sectors.
- Team Leadership – Focus on leading a quickly developing team, coaching individuals to achieve their full potential. Set objectives and targets and provide regular feedback on performance, dealing objectively with underperformance.
- To coach and development existing sales professionals as well as recruiting new sales reps.
- To manage and develop new and existing customers (including Key Accounts) in line with the businesses targeted growth plan.
- New Accounts – Agree revenue and profit targets for new accounts and work with the team to implement strategies to achieve these.
- Planning – to develop and establish trading plans and forecasts to achieve revenue and profit targets in-line with broader business expectations.
- Market Analysis and Research – Undertake analysis and support company research to better understand the markets we operate in. Monitor competitor activity. As required present findings to colleagues and customers.
- Customer Satisfaction - Prioritise customer satisfaction by ensuring exceptional service, addressing customer concerns, and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
The Ideal candidate will currently be a General Manager within the Commercial Interiors, Diy or Building Products sector who has experience in managing an External and internal sales team and can demonstrate a record of success of delivering a strategic Sales and Marketing plan within an organisation.
You should also be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and strategic thinking and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We would also welcome applications from National Sales Managers who are looking to take the next step in their career.
Basic £80K, Good Bonus, Great Benefits, Quality Car.
Please send your CV in the first instance to Russell Cripps email@example.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.