Full time, Fixed Term - 30 Sept 2024
Salary: £24,000 to £28,800 per annum (OTE) + company van
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: North West London
Join the Excitement of Syndicated Van Sales!
Step into the dynamic world of Syndicated Van Sales, where you'll be the driving force behind unprecedented success as a Sales Executive with REL Field Marketing. Picture yourself at the forefront, passionately representing three powerhouse brands in the fast-paced realm of independent and convenience shops.
- Engaging with convenience stores within your territory, you will be the face of three brands, creating & maintaining relationships with key in-store staff
- Managing your area, you will visit convenience stores to increase distribution, availability, and visibility
- Maximising brand awareness by selling in new products, introducing promotions
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility through signage, and ensuring the products are available for customers
- Using data provided plus your own observations to suggest in-store changes that will benefit the retailer while helping to increase sales for our customers
- Reporting of your store visits to gain industry insights for our customers
In return we will offer you:
- £24,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus based on KPIs (up to £28,800 OTE)
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to thrive in your role
- Career opportunities throughout the REL family and their clients’ businesses for driven and passionate colleagues
- Celebration of successes and performance in a fun working environment
- Benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity, maternity & adoption leave after qualifying period, Perkbox and Taste Card!
The fine print...
As you will be driving a company van, a full manual driving licence for at least 12 months is required
This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of lifting
Are you our next investment?
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.