Position: PROCUREMENT SENIOR MANAGER
Based: Haddenham, UK
This person will be responsible for Marketing and Sales categories and the development of strategies to optimize cost, rationalize the supply base and bring value to the Corporation while mitigating risk. This role is responsible for strategy execution activity to include supplier landscaping, total cost analysis, internal business requirement scope, and more, to support the indirect portfolio related to Marketing and Sales functions.
• Management of Procurement for global Marketing and Sales categories.
• Leads the negotiations of services to assure optimal TCO (Cost, Quality, Delivery, Innovation) achieved.
• Develops and implements strategies to assure McCormick is working with the best supply partners at the lowest overall cost, while also mitigating risk to the Function and Corporation.
• Promotes high level of customer satisfaction in supporting the needs of functional area projects and contracts & requirements for Purchasing guidance & leadership.
• Participates, and may lead, change management efforts while creating true alignment & integration internally and externally. Acts as internal consultant.
• Subject matter expert in the external marketplace for their categories, providing market insights at the Division level to help guide stakeholders in decision making.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, or applicable field of study required
• Experience in Procurement/Marketing environment with appropriate stakeholder management experience.
• Project management experience, execution of or participation in large, multiple or cross-functional projects.
• Proven experience and success in leading major cost savings initiatives and cross functional teams.
• Thorough knowledge of the external marketing landscape, and platforms that support sales goals and initiatives.
• Sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
• Ability to communicate effectively across different business markets
Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 60 locations in 25 countries and 170 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.