Are you looking for a new opportunity in FMCG Supply Chain? Are you looking to gain more experience across a full supply chain mix? If so, then look no further!
THIS IS THE BWS BRAND THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a challenger brand looking to take their category by storm! Already a multiple award-winning brand, they are literally ‘shaking’ things up and disrupting the industry! This brand is about high quality, premiumisation, and with sustainability at their core, what is there not to like?
Currently working towards B-Corp status, they strive to act in an ethical, transparent and responsible way. Their offering is created with all natural, vegan products that are crafted in the UK; while they also give back to the communities where the base ingredient is sourced!
Are you someone who likes to make lots of noise and use your creativity?
Based in central London (flexible working) you will be tasked with managing the On Trade as well as wider retail. This is an opportunity to make a name for yourself and join a business in the early stages of growth. This role is hands on and not for the faint hearted, as it will be fast paced, a lot of learning, as well as leading on all opps and logistics. You will do-the-do. You will be motivated, entrepreneurial with strong commercial skills, but this isn’t all hard work! This is a fun team building a great culture with exciting activation! If you fancy a full mix supply chain role then this is one for you.
You must enjoy a social!
Successful candidates will be/have –
- 1-3 years of FMCG supply chain experience, either in an exec capacity, or an ops/logistics role
- A proven problem solver
- Have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Commercially astute - great with numbers
- Challenger brand mentality – not afraid to get hands dirty!
Key responsibilities –
- Management of the 3PL, warehouse & transport partners
- Invoicing and reconciling both inbound and outbound purchase orders
- Understanding value chains and striving to drive down COG’s
- Partaking in events, festivals, and tradeshow logistics
- Ensuring business is compliant with alcohol regulations
- Client-facing role
This is an unbelievable but challenging opportunity to make a mark with a fantastic brand. HIT APPLY if this is for you!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.