Multi Skilled Engineer
4 on 4 off Days
£45,000 - £50,000 DOE
Do you want to join an industry-leading organisation in a brand-new state-of-the-art facility? do you want real opportunities at progression? do you want to move away from a traditional factory? Tired of the same old machinery breaking down? - then we might just have the job for you!
We are looking for a proactive multi-skilled engineer to join one of our high-level clients just outside Norwich in a brand-new factory working on a 4 on 4 off Days shift Pattern with a focus in maintaining and repairing a wide range of machinery, ensuring that all machinery is running efficiently and safely. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where you will be required to diagnose and repair faults on machinery, carry out routine inspections to identify potential issues and conduct planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machinery.
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machinery
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on machinery
- Carrying out routine inspections to identify potential issues
- Ensuring that all machinery is running efficiently and safely
- Maintaining accurate records of all maintenance work carried out
- A clear electrical bias with experience in maintaining and repairing machinery
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, control panels, and automation
- Proficiency in diagnosing and repairing electrical faults
- Familiarity with PLC programming and HMI interfaces