Thirsty for success? Join our growing team as a Sales Executive calling into the grocery retail sector, increasing sales of market leading soft drinks brands from Suntory. £27k per annum + 10% bonus (STC) + company car, tablet and mobile.
Ideal location: London, United Kingdom, W2
Territory covering: Harrow, London NW, London SW, Twickenham, Southall, London W and surrounding areas
What will you be doing as a Sales Executive:
You would be calling into Grocery multiples, such as ASDA, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Morrison, in your territory, working on behalf of one of the top 10 brands in the UK. As a Sales Executive, you will build great relationships with key store decision makers and will leverage this to ensure the Suntory products and promotions are given prominent and maximum space in the store, both on the shelf and in chillers.
To help you achieve your sales targets in the Sales Executive Role, you will be given brilliant sales and product training and will be able to use the company tablet to store data to spot any gaps and ensure stock is always available. Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who work together to achieve results and have the support and guidance of your field manager.
Our Successful Sales Executive will have:
* You are looking to start your sales career or have experience working in the grocery retail sector and would love to represent such iconic brands.
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client.
* If you enjoy succeeding, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity.
* You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
* Want to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to challenge yourself and be the best you can be.
* A full driving licence that enables you to drive in the UK is essential
We welcome applications from people with customer-facing experience, graduates, FMCG retail professionals, or anyone with the right attitude who is keen to develop a career in sales.
Why work for us as a Sales Executive:
* Great package offered £27k + 10% Bonus (STC) per annum
* Flexible hours -37.5 hours Monday to Friday
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* Company Car
* Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
* Tablet & mobile phone
* Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel, and Subsidised Gym Membership.
You will be given access to excellent training and development and the support of your manager. CPM is Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to grow both themselves and their careers.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.